Monday 29 April 2013

Sunday Social Report

In order to make myself accountable to someone (all of you) so that I can keep working towards some of my goals, I've decided to type up weekly accounts of my social encounters and what they entail.

Monday
Night in.

Tuesday
After work date with the tom cat (though, considering I see him everyday, I'm not sure how much this one counts). We took advantage of the sunny day and explored Crescent Beach, which is about an hour from where we live and is one of the few sandy beaches in the area.

Crescent Beach, a great place to get sand in your shoes.
Borrowed from www.olypen.com

$60 for dinner for two and parking.

Wednesday
Night in.

Thursday
Double-date with the parents; dinner at the Boston Pizza in their neighbourhood and, afterwards, a movie.

Free, because my dad insisted on treating.

Friday
Double-date with friends. A few drinks at home and then a late dinner at the Speakeasy bar on the edges of the big city's downtown.

$30 for dinner and drinks for two.

Saturday
Shopping!

$150 for two pairs of jeans, a top and a sweater for me; four t-shirts for the tomcat.

Sunday
Night in.

No comments:

Post a Comment